Switchgear Power Systems metal-clad switchgear is available from 5kV-38kV in outdoor non-walk-in, indoor, and PDC enclosures.
Switchgear Power Systems equipment is engineered to order, and is supplied with components from the customer’s preferred manufacturer, including protective relays, meters, circuit breakers, and instrument transformers.
Our engineering and design capabilities provide customers the flexibility to match existing installations, meet unique site requirements, achieve their desired switchgear equipment ratings, or trailer mount the switchgear for mobility.
- Components from all major OEMs
- Remote racking and integral racking options
- One-high and two-high construction
- Extended warranty available
- Third-party labeling available
- Continuous current ratings of 1200A-4000A
- Voltage ratings from 5kV-38kV
- Short-circuit ratings up to 63kA
- Spring operated or magnetically actuated circuit breakers
- 3-cycle circuit breakers
All switchgear is built and tested in strict accordance with ANSI standard C37.20.2.
Galvanneal is standard for outdoor equipment, and stainless steel can be provided upon request.
Additional features include:
- Paint finish system third-party certified to ANSI standards:
- Epoxy coated bus
- Fully rated bus
- Welded construction
- Seismic rating through IBC Zone 4
Maintaining operator safety is paramount to the design of electrical switchgear equipment and systems.
Our switchgear is available with a variety of options to reduce arc flash hazard and increase operator safety, including:
- Arc flash detection relays
- IR and ultrasound windows
- Remote relays and control switches
- Remote racking
- Integral racking
- Maintenance mode switches